This is my posting for yesterday. I was getting ready to figure out what to take a photo of and boom.... the transfer box and fuses next to our house caught on fire. There was a series of large booms, fires, and sparks. We quickly turned the main electric switch to the house and were in the dark. Hence no posting yesterday since the electricity did not come back on for 20 hours. So here is one of the fuses on fire during the initial blowing up. Some days the photo of the day is an amazing unexpected happening that one is able to catch in the moment. This is why I have my camera near by at all times - even though the unexpected photo may not be the best photo quality - it can tell a great story!
Post a Comment